Everything but the Ring
• Event Center Ceremony for up to 150 People
• 3 Night Stay in a Luxury 14 Bedroom Cabin
• Rehearsal Meeting at the Cabin the Day Before the Wedding
• Arch Rental with White Fabric
• 140 White Wedding Chairs
• 3 Hours of Unlimited Photography
• 1 Online Photo Gallery for Viewing/Purchasing Prints
• Unity Sand Ceremony with Engraved Keepsake Jar
• String Trio for the Ceremony
• Fresh Seasonal Bridal Bouquet
• Fresh Seasonal Maid of Honor Bouquet
• 3 Fresh Seasonal Bridesmaid Bouquets
• 7 Fresh Seasonal Boutonnieres
• 2 Fresh Seasonal Mother's Corsages
• Fresh Flower Girl Petals (Basket Not Included)
• 20 Fresh Seasonal Floral Arrangements for the Aisle
• Fresh Petals for the Aisle
• Fresh Petals for the Unity Table
• Hair and Makeup for 5 People
• Engraved Toasting Glasses
• Couple's Massage at a Spa
• Personalized Chalkboard Rental
• Plated 2-Entree Reception Dinner for 150 People
• Servers for On-Site Reception
• Tables and Chairs for Reception with Choice of Linens
• 3 Tier Gourmet Round Wedding Cake
• 60 Gourmet Cupcakes (Stand Not Included)
• 4 Hour DJ Service for the Reception
• 4 Hours On-Site Full Bar Service
• Bar Glasses for On-Site Bar
Package Price $28,787
This package only includes the time with the photographer and an online gallery. Your photos will be uploaded to a gallery when they are finished being edited and you will be emailed a direct link to view your gallery.
All money paid towards this package is non-refundable. A non-refundable deposit is required to book any package.
A wedding coordinator can be substituted for the Photographer. This will not change the price of the package.
This package is priced for Monday-Thursday Weddings with booking the venue for the full day.
Friday Weddings: Additional $2000
Saturday and Sunday Weddings: Additional $3350
Fridays and Saturdays are 10% more of the package price.
Additional fees will apply for weddings taking place on Sundays and Holidays.
The Cabin in this package is subject to additional charges during Peak Season and Holidays.
Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years require a 5-night minimum.
Follow this link to see a full gallery of photos at this beautiful location.