Fall in Love
The Fall in Love Package really is all inclusive. The honeymoon cabin we use has a great view and is conveniently located away from the traffic. We also have the little chapel we can use as a rain back up. The mountain view is just 2 minutes away from the chapel back-up. This is an excellent spot for the shuttle to meet your guests. Getting married in the mountains is so beautiful and romantic. Your photos will be absolutely breathtaking with that view as your back drop. The mountain does cap out at 50 people total including the bride and groom.
• Mountain View Ceremony with up to 40 Guests
• 40 White Wedding Chairs
• 1-1/2 hours of Unlimited Photography Taken
• 1 On-line Photo Gallery for Viewing/Purchasing Prints
• Recorded Music
• Fresh Seasonal Bridal Bouquet
• Fresh Seasonal Maid of Honor Bouquet
• 2 Fresh Seasonal Boutonnieres
• Fresh Seasonal Arrangements for the Aisles
• 2 Nights Stay in a Honeymoon Cabin
Package Price $2075
An outside shuttle service will need to be booked with this package.
Fall in Love Reception Option - Additional $2420
• 2 Nights Stay in a 5 Bedroom Cabin – sleeps 16
• 1-Entree Catered Reception Delivered to the Cabin for 44 people
The cabin reception is nice because it is unique and laid back. You can save a bunch with providing your own adult beverages if you plan to have them.
This package only includes the time with the photographer and an online gallery. Your photos will be uploaded to a gallery when they are finished being edited and you will be emailed a direct link to view your gallery.
All money paid towards this package is non-refundable. A non-refundable deposit is required to book any package.
A wedding coordinator can be substituted for the Photographer. This will not change the price of the package.
Fridays and Saturdays are 10% more.
Additional fees will apply for weddings taking place on Sundays and Holidays.
Follow this link to see a full gallery of photos at this beautiful location.