This package is perfect for a beautiful mountain-view for up to 40 people total with a reception. This is perfect for destination weddings as the wedding and reception are in the same location. The photo opportunities with the mountain views are second to none. The vineyard is the perfect place to stroll for amazing photos for your unique wedding. The location is very convenient to Gatlinburg and out of the busy traffic. The views are glorious at this wedding location. Your guests will feel like they have entered another world with the peaceful serenity of this private farm/vineyard.
• Beautiful Vineyard Wedding for 40 People
• Wooden Benches for the Guests
• 2-1/2 Hours of Photography Taken
• Online Gallery for Viewing/Purchasing Prints
• Unity Sand Ceremony
• Live Guitar or Violin Music for the Ceremony
• Fresh Seasonal Bridal Bouquet
• Fresh Seasonal Maid Of Honor Bouquet
• Fresh Seasonal Brides Maid Bouquets
• 2 Fresh Flower Boutonnieres
• Mother’s Rose Ceremony
• 10 Fresh Flower Aisle Arrangements on the Stumps
• 2-Tier Square Gourmet Wedding Cake
• Bubbles for Photographed Bubble Exit
• Golf Cart Service to Assist Guests to the Ceremony Site
• Parking Attendant for Arrival
• Full Reception Dinner for 44 People on site in the Vineyard Barn
Package Price $9,820
**This package only includes the time with the photographer and an online gallery. The online gallery is where you will be able to view your photos. Your photos will be uploaded to a gallery when they are finished being edited. After the photos have been uploaded, we will email you a direct link to view your gallery. We do also offer an option to purchase the full edited gallery with reproduction rights to the photos after the finished gallery has been uploaded.
All money paid towards this package is non-refundable. A non-refundable deposit is required to book any package.
A wedding coordinator can be substituted for the Photographer. This will not change the price of the package.
Fridays and Saturdays are 10% more.
Additional fees will apply for weddings taking place on Sundays and Holidays.
Follow this link to see a full gallery of photos at this beautiful location.